You need to know…

The instruction at Visible Music College occurs only in the English language. Visible does admit students from other countries and is able to issue I20 for F1 Visas through the Student and Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP).

For more info see Study In the States. While Visible does not charge for this service, students can expect to incur additional expenses from SEVP to establish an F1 Visa.

In addition to the minimum admission requirements for your desired program, you will need to complete the following steps:

International Student Checklist

English Proficiency Test

Prospective students from non-English speaking countries must complete an English proficiency test. Test scores must satisfy, at minimum, the intermediate level of all skills (reading, listening, speaking, and writing).

The Duolingo English Test is an online English proficiency test that can be taken online, on-demand, in under an hour for only $49 (USD). The test is taken via a computer with a camera and includes a proficiency score, video interview, and writing sample which are shared with Visible Music College when you send your results. Certified results are available within 48 hours of the test session

Foreign Transcript Evaluation

Students will need to request a “course by course” evaluation of both their high school (or equivalent) and/or college/university transcripts if completed in a foreign country.

Students must request and pay for an evaluation of their international transcript through SpanTran.

The cost for this transcript evaluation service is $150 (USD) to be paid directly to SpanTran.

To start the process, click below:

Proof of Funds

International students must provide proof of funding. As part of your application, all international students must demonstrate proof of necessary funds (i.e., copies of bank statements). This can be personal, family, relatives, etc.

If a student is being supported by family or relatives, then a letter needs to accompany bank statements saying that he or she will be supported with a specific amount of funds.

Copy of Passport

In order to apply for your I20 and gain entry to the United States, you will need a valid passport that does not expire during the time you wish to attend Visible Music College.

Once you have started the application process, you will have access to your student portal with all the necessary documents you’ll need for admission. Within this portal will be a place for you to upload a scanned copy or picture of your current passport.

*Note – If you have more than one passport, you will need to choose the one you’ll be applying for your I20 with and submit that copy only.

International Student Questions?

In-Person or Online – You Choose!