The new Master of Arts in Worship program, in partnership with 10,000 Fathers Worship School, is designed to train and equip current and aspiring worship leaders to be leaders of people rather than leaders of songs. An innovative, comprehensive, professional modern degree program delivered online with live-streamed classrooms.
Students will develop their theological framework for worship, learn about the history of worship, grow in their biblical knowledge, and expand their practical worship leading skills.
The goal of this Master of Arts in Worship program is to train up men and women to lead the church by equipping them in their character and competency, and teaching them how to make disciples of others.
These are the five steps a student needs to start the Masters in Worship program.
1. Fill out the online Application
2. Submit undergraduate transcript(s)
3. Submit an academic writing sample (e.g., undergraduate thesis, research paper)
4. Provide a Professional Reference
5. Interview with MAW Program Directors
MAW does not require a GRE or GMAT testing