- This event has passed.
Worship & Creative Summit 2022
April 8, 2022Free
There is a worship movement —a revival —happening in the church among creatives, songwriters, worshippers, producers, pastors, and leaders. But, how is this worship movement, this revival, meeting the hunger of the world? As we gather for this worship summit, we’ll be looking at how praise & worship in the church interacts with the gospel for the purpose of evangelism; and so much more! Join us for this high-impact 1-day worship intensive at Visible Music College, downtown Memphis. This summit is not just for worship leaders, creatives, and artists, but for pastors and leaders, worshippers and prayer warriors, mentors and disciple-makers, dreamers and visionaries.
We’ll be covering:
- the intersection of worship and the gospel for evangelism
- “worship culture” in our communities and families
- how to be effective and impactful leaders
- songwriting: purpose and impact
- personal intimacy with God, the secret place, and cultivating deep abiding relationship with God
- the priesthood: what we are called to as worshippers
This Worship & Creative Summit is put on by the Worship Leadership division at Visible Music College. Matt Coss is hosting, teaching, and presenting local Memphis worship leader, songwriter, and artist, Jeremy Horn. Our keynote speaker is author and artist Chris Burns. Chris will be teaching workshop sessions between 9am-3pm and then leading worship for a newly-added, very special worship night Friday evening at 7:30PM in Vining Hall @ Visible Music College: 200 Madison Ave. Memphis, TN.