Master of Arts in Leadership
An innovative comprehensive professional modern degree program
Earn your Master of Arts in Leadership in as little as one year.
The Master of Arts in Leadership (MAL) program exists to create vocational experts. We want you to not only become examples of excellence but also lead, direct, teach and mentor those who follow behind you.
In keeping with Visible Music College’s overall mission, the MAL program holistically trains and equips leaders in music, production, business, and ministry for effective service in the music industry and in the Church.
Areas of Focus
Our Master’s Program allows you to focus your degree in an areas that apply to your career.
Either serving in the church or performing in today’s music industry
Working as producers, engineers, or to create a new audio production business.
Publishing, management, tour promotion, marketing and record label operations
An innovative professional creative ministry and media program
Master's Program Overview
Join our Master's Program
Visible is an amazing place for creative/talented/passionate people like you.
2. Sign and return the Statement of Faith and Visible Code of Conduct
3. Submit a statement of career goals
4. Submit undergraduate transcript(s)
5. Submit two (2) of the following:
Professional Résumé, Professional Reference, Professional Portfolio, Academic Writing sample, e.g., undergraduate thesis, senior project, research paper.
How do I pay for it?
The cost of the program is $650/credit hour ($19,500 for the full program). Housing is a separate cost if desired.
1. Federal Loans of up to $20,500 a year
2. Graduate Worker serving in an area of the school for a scholarship of $4,500 a year
3. Graduate Teaching serving an instructor for our certificate program in exchange for a partial scholarship
4. Payment plans also available